Portland Area Boys Volleyball Summer Camp
About Revolution Boys Volleyball Camps
University of Portland
5000 N Willamette Blvd, Portland, OR 97203
The Rec Gym is located at the Beauchamp Recreation and Wellness Center on the beautiful University of Portland campus. We’re excited to host the Revolution Volleyball Camps at University of Portland. Join us and have fun while improving your volleyball skills!
Camp is open to all ages and ability levels. Each camper will be assessed and grouped with campers of similar age and ability levels. Adjustments to the groups may be made throughout the week to provide campers with opportunities to train with and compete against different players. Drills, games, and scrimmages are designed to help each camper learn, improve, and have fun!
SESSION 1: July 30th-August 2, 2023
Overnight Camp: $729
Revolution Volleyball Camp is open to kids & teens ages 5 to 18.
At Revolution Volleyball Camps, you’ll receive individualized volleyball training through a superior curriculum regardless your age or ability level. We want young volleyball players to improve in every aspect of their game; our camps put a focus on individual skill development while incorporating drills and matches to emphasize teamwork.
DAILY SKILLS BREAKDOWN
- Individual Skillwork & Ball Control
- Dynamic warm up
- Agility & ball control
- Technical Skills Training
- Serving, passing, setting, hitting, blocking & digging
- Tactical Skill Training
- Reading the play or situation
- Decision-making skills to solve problems at the correct time
- Game-Based Learning
- Competition & camp matches
- Low Camper-to-coach ratios
- Groups based off of age & ability level
- Fun, energetic & experienced staff